In The Heart of Battle Hadoken Trophy description is not right

It says on how to acquire the trophy that you have to have 5 lives and die.  No.  That's not true since I have 4 lives right now including the 0 life and am currently standing next to the capsule.  I do have all heart tanks, all upgrades and the subtanks are full.  It might be right that you have to make the final cart ride with full life and perhaps kill at least 3 of the birds that are flying.  I'm not sure about that, but as far as having 5 lives and having to die, that's not correct.

21 minutes ago, VraielRev said:

It says on how to acquire the trophy that you have to have 5 lives and die.  No.  That's not true since I have 4 lives right now including the 0 life and am currently standing next to the capsule.  I do have all heart tanks, all upgrades and the subtanks are full.  It might be right that you have to make the final cart ride with full life and perhaps kill at least 3 of the birds that are flying.  I'm not sure about that, but as far as having 5 lives and having to die, that's not correct.

You get a counter towards it the first time you come through the level, so it is correct

On 10/13/2018 at 4:43 PM, SnowxSakura said:

You get a counter towards it the first time you come through the level, so it is correct

What do you mean?  Ok, when I did it, I didn't die once, the Capsule appeared without me having to kill myself for the capsule to appear.  I didn't have to fall off the cliff and die. 

3 hours ago, VraielRev said:

What do you mean?  Ok, when I did it, I didn't die once, the Capsule appeared without me having to kill myself for the capsule to appear.  I didn't have to fall off the cliff and die. 

It takes 5 visits to that spot for it to appear, you have a choice of dying or playing through the stage 5 times