Trick to unlock delayed trophies

TheYuriG

I completed many trophies and they didn't pop, i got reallly worried and didn't wanted to run them again, 2 of them were made on veteran, one with manual transmission and the other in monza with no drive assist, so i kept running forums until i found a trick to unglitch them :D

I had a problem with the "No more space on the shelf" trophy not unlocking for the PSN version.
I carried on and unlocked everything else in the pit, which should have got me "Interior decorator" but that didn't pop either. Presumably because I hadn't got the "No more space on the shelf" earlier.
These were the last two I need for platinum.

I quit the game and reloaded, hoping that it would give me the missing trophies, but no trophies appeared.
Then from the main menu of the game (single player, multiplayer,etc) I went to check my trophy list and the missing trophies popped up smile.gif

I've tried the same thing and all them started popping, so fun seeing the lock disappearing and the trophy images replacing them, kinda made up for the worry of doing all again.  :P

Edited by TheYuriG