Voyage of Despair EE Boss Fight Tips and Strategies

Hey guys! I just want to show you how you can beat the boss fight since i have been experienced it to be the toughest and the most frustrating boss fight in this game and so many has failed it and not many had done it. So if this strategy work or doesn't work please leave a comment and if there has been any updates that might have patched or changed the layout please let everyone know so first of all I'm gonna start With the setup.

First of all Easter eggs CAN NOT be done on Casual Difficulty. Only Normal and above.

Recommended Players: 3 (2 also work fine)

Special Weapon: Scepter of Ra (This weapon can revive downed teammates by shooting on them without losing their perks and also slows the Blightfathers down)

Perks: Stamin Up, Dying Wish, Quick Revive and Timeslip (Modifier)

Elixirs: Undead Man Walking, Nowhere But Here, (What you input as Your 2 last isn't necessary but Join The Party and Kill Joy will be a good Choice)

No Talismans Needed

Loadout:

Player 1: Kraken (Fire Upgrade) and Hades + Homonculus

Player 2 Kraken (Fire Upgrade) and Hades + Homonculus

Player 3 Kraken (Fire Upgrade) and Hellion Salvo (Very useful against the eye boss)

Alright so now that I've been through the setup then It's time for the boss fight: Make sure that you have full ammo Stock and Your special weapon and Your Shield is ready.

First Phase: Very Simple, just kill all zombies and blightfathers With the Kraken and run clockwise around the deck. (Dont forget to throw homonculus as they will be very handy) Pick up the Carpenter and Max Ammo after you get the white vision in each phase.

Second Phase: This is where it starts to get more hectic as Your Whole team will get teleported to the Engine room and what You gonna do is run up to the corner upstairs at the top left once you spawn in. Each player cover each side where they spawn in and make sure to Call out when a blightfathers is incoming. 

Third Phase: This takes Place in the State Rooms and this is where you're starting to shoot the eye boss and this section is very tricky cause of the small corridors. Your team need to run to the room thats right by the Max Ammo and Carpenter and afterwards the Eye will begin to shoot his beam on each side and when the Eye does that you have to damage him by peeking out the room (Hellion Salvo will save the day here) While the player With the rocket launcher is shooting the Eye, the other players has to protect him when he shoots against the beam. Make sure to use Your Homonculus wisely.

Fourth Phase: This takes Place on the Promenade Starboard Deck and my strategy here was to let the player With the Hellion Salvo shoot the eye boss as it will only take 2-3 shoots for the eye to teleport. This phase should og very quick as long as the other players protect the one With the Hellion Salvo.

Fifth and Last Phase: Alright so have now come to the last and the most difficult phase as the majority has failed this part so thats why i wanna cover this at most. At this point you gotta do enough damage to the eye boss until the eye will begin to cry. Once the eye starts crying ALL players have to damage the eye in a short time and if it isn't done quick enough then it will end Your game. Make sure that each player will use their Undead Man Walking because there are 3 wipes that the boss will perform and make sure that one player is using their Homonculus right before it starts. This is why Dying Wish is super important in this boss fight. Make sure the player With Hellion Salvo spam their shots in a safe position. 

If this worked for you guys then please let me know and this is my very first EE Boss strategy guide I make a forum about.

• Like 4