God of War: Ascension Trophy Help

Jazzahh

Hey, guys. 

I'm in a bit of trouble right now in regards to my God of War: Ascension platinum. I reached the end of the game and didn't have enough red orbs to reach the Fully Loaded achievement, and I don't know how to proceed. New Game+ doesn't offer trophy unlocks so I am stuck in a situation where I either need to restart the game with that sole purpose in mind or to boost them in an earlier chapter. Any advice or suggestions are welcome and I would appreciate it very much, as I would like to get this platinum. 

My trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1873-God-of-War-Ascension/Jazzahh

Thanks in advance,

Jazzahh.

Just load up chapter 25, at the part where you have to throw enemies in the fire to go up, throw the dog but that is it, attack the next enemy until the rage meter is full, freeze him with ice of poseidon and kill him, you get like 200 orbs each time he keeps respawning until you throw him into the fire,, and the method goes by quickly..

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

Just load up chapter 25, at the part where you have to throw enemies in the fire to go up, throw the dog but that is it, attack the next enemy until the rage meter is full, freeze him with ice of poseidon and kill him, you get like 200 orbs each time he keeps respawning until you throw him into the fire,, and the method goes by quickly..

Thanks for the info. I'll try it soon and tell you how it goes. :D Can you use your other equipment such as the Amulet and Eyes on him in order to get the other two corresponding achievements, or is it locked to unique enemies?