Put to the test Detailes

• 1 year later...

These are the HNMs list:

The Version 1.01 update introduced an "Ultra Hard" quest series which added significantly more Rank 3 missions with legendary weapons as rewards. This series of rank 3 quests can be started once the Grand Quest is complete. This quest series will feature 4 stages of rank 3 quests all in the Discard Area. You cannot unlock the next stage until all quests in the previous series are completed. However, you can complete the missions in any order within a stage. Please keep in mind these bosses are extremely hard. I would advise you to avoid them unless you have mastered 8-10 chain OSS or at least level 170+ (or both even). Your Esoteric Skill on the last chain of the OSS should theoretically hit for 30-40 million damage or more. Again, all the Last Hit Bonus items and their stats are listed under the respective bosses that drop them.

Stage 1

Volcano Area

• Dwelling of the Flame - Volcano Ijelfur
    • 1386db.png

Snow Mountain Area

• Air Hoar Plaza For Sacrifice - Vibrator Asleyjon
    • 6fdaaa.png

Stage 2

Volcano Area

• Collapsed Lava Passage - Blade Dragon Absoludear
    • 515a05.png
  • Narrow Path of Extreme Flame - Burning Haze
    • 2c325a.png
  • Boiling Path - Kobold Lord Burster
    • 714d42.png

Snow Mountain Area

• Street Covered in Frozen Earth - Genocide Reaper
    • 185843.png
  • Frozen Animal Trail - Queen Saphir
    • ff43c7.png

Stage 3

Palace Area

• Attic of Sword - Princess Ishbarca
    • a860d1.png

Final Stage

The final stage will take place in Cordia Outer Garden. The moment you activate the mission from the console, the hollow mission will be triggered automatically. Please note this specific stage cannot be completed in multiplayer mode.

• Cordia Outer Garden - Shining Dragon Exeterna
    • c4a072.png

Credits to Alyri and his guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1606-sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-trophy-guide#43-high-rank-test-player

Edited by junioronepiece

• 5 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 1:40 AM, rasklo93 said:

So, what boss is it that have to be defeated to get this trophy and where can it be found?

junioronepiece's response is not correct, completely different mission

The boss that needs to be defeated for this boss is an optional boss at the end of the game.

It involves a minor spoiler regarding certain partners

Spoiler

If you have completed all of the dark blue quests regarding Strea and Alberich/Heathcliff this will be available right before the final boss

It is Yui's plan to "save" Strea where you must go to the Hollow area console and select the new option, high difficulty test where you will go through a couple trials of just beating a few enemies and bosses then at the very end you will face a boss with Strea. 

I actually found it more difficult than the final boss, it can be completed afterwards so long as you do NOT select new game+ and only click "continue" after completing the game.

You MUST complete this AFTER you beat the final boss for a first time if you want to get the memories trophy in one playthrough

Beat the final boss first, then click "continue" instead of New game+ to ensure you get all the memories in the proper order

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6.6.2020 at 9:36 PM, DEADLOCKED11 said:

junioronepiece's response is not correct, completely different mission

The boss that needs to be defeated for this boss is an optional boss at the end of the game.

It involves a minor spoiler regarding certain partners

Reveal hidden contents

If you have completed all of the dark blue quests regarding Strea and Alberich/Heathcliff this will be available right before the final boss

It is Yui's plan to "save" Strea where you must go to the Hollow area console and select the new option, high difficulty test where you will go through a couple trials of just beating a few enemies and bosses then at the very end you will face a boss with Strea. 

I actually found it more difficult than the final boss, it can be completed afterwards so long as you do NOT select new game+ and only click "continue" after completing the game.

You MUST complete this AFTER you beat the final boss for a first time if you want to get the memories trophy in one playthrough

Beat the final boss first, then click "continue" instead of New game+ to ensure you get all the memories in the proper order

Thank you so much for an answer. It's so hard to find guides or help for this game. I appreciate it! 

On 7/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, rasklo93 said:

Thank you so much for an answer. It's so hard to find guides or help for this game. I appreciate it! 

I know, lots of mixed information out there since the PSP and PS4 versions are so different.

I platted this game a little while ago so if you have any other questions I can try to answer them

• Like 1