Ilzaki's Beansplat Garden

Phlegeth

I've wanted to do one of these for the longest time, but had no idea what to put here.  That's the name, I came up with Beansplat Garden when I had a Yomi set.  Anywho, a dumb idea popped into my head.  I want to reorganize my trophy list and put all my plats down together.  That means getting at least one trophy from every game between Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Spyro 3 (which I'm going to plat next).  I think it'll be fun to go back to games I haven't touched in years.  The oldest game, Ar Tonelico Qugo I haven't played in 5 and a half years.  And getting all these trophies will push me towards my other goal, getting in the positive.  The first two Spyro games have pushed me to 0.92.  That's the highest it's been since joining this site.  Before the highest was .88 where's been for awhile.

Project Platinum Badges

FFiutaP.png

PLATS

Se6e498.pngS923a36.pngS5c8fd9.pngSb694df.png

#30-21

Sc3250e.pngS7364fb.pngSf182df.pngSaad286.pngSceee95.pngSd77a12.pngSb47bd0.pngSde0e4a.pngS372d20.pngS7a8294.png

#20-11

S632e2f.pngS5a61a4.pngS421ace.pngS704be3.pngS1628ef.pngS946a06.pngSdca299.pngS84cdf4.pngS9e84a9.pngSc27249.png

#10-1

Sf6bcea.pngSd64017.pngSee52cf.pngSbf082c.pngS3e4f6c.pngS96fd71.pngS9bc30d.pngS93a48d.pngSd51b30.pngS0095fb.png

100%

S7062f8.pngSece807.png

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally did it.  I hit 1.00 Trophies per Day.

I had 2717 trophies last update.  I earned 173 trophies this past month.  I didn't hit it by the end of the year like I wanted, but a week into the new year isn't too bad.  And I got it in before the eight year anniversary of my first trophy.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

February Update

Bronze:  2369 (+79)

Silver:  559 (+32)

Gold:  135 (+13)

Plat:  30 (+3)

Sf182df.png

I played the first NIER back when it came out.  I never played a Yoko Taro game before and I figured once I beat Route A, that was it.  I did the same with this game.  It wasn't until Automata that I learned better.  I went back to finish this.  And I got stuck on the final boss.  I had heard about and seen the fight, but experiencing it first hand was something else.  Shortly after, they announced a crossover between Automata and FFXIV.  I took it as a sign and went back.  It took a day, but I did it.

S7364fb.png

Here it is.  After all that waiting.  All the hype.  All the buildup.  And it's okay.  One of my biggest gripes is Kairi.  She's the biggest disappointment of the game. Out of all the previous games she had like an hour of screen time. I was hoping this would fix that. But nope, she got like 30m of screen time.  Sora and Ariel have better chemistry. And he and Riku have better chemistry than that.

Sc3250e.png

I love these Cyber Sleuth games.  This one got a little depressing at the end.  I loved the cast.  However, that grind for the Hacker Rank 20 was not fun.  Like I built my team to tackle the post game super bosses.  And then taking them into new game plus and demolishing everything.  On the bright side it sped things up a bit.  But it still took me to Chapter 13 to finish.  

• 1 month later...

March Update

Bronze:  2431 (+62)

Silver:  575 (+16)

Gold:  141 (+6)

Platinum:  31 (+1)

Sb694df.png

This game was on my backlog for way too long.  I said it back when I finished Gravity Rush.  Past me was bad at video games.  I remember when I played this game and feeling overwhelmed.  Too much to and not enough time to do it.  Then I actually started playing it and you have way more than enough time.  I skipped days 11 and 12 just to get to the bonus dungeon and beat the game.  What should have took like twelve days, ended up taking 3 years and 8 months.  Final Fantasy XIII-2 was my very first platinum, if I was thinking I should've planned it out so this'll be a milestone too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

May Update

Bronze:  2536 (+50)

Silver:  632 (+14)

Gold:  147 (+2)

Platinum:  32

I haven't really been feeling it these past two months.  I kind of burned myself out by trying to keep a streak going.  But I'm a lot more relaxed and can feel a second wind coming.

• 4 months later...