"Trophy advisor" whores

Spinosaurus Rex

Because if there are trophy whores, why not trophy advisor whores?

Personally I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter like many on this site - I don't try to 100% super hard games I didn't like nor 100% every game I buy nor I don't have alt account to "check" the game if I like it and I mostly feel fine with that. On the other hand, a "trophy advisor" function from our favourite site was my obsession for an extended period of time, before I racked trophies from several games I didn't like and abandoned them. This made me feel bad with thought there's a lot of easy trophies I can't get just because I can't push myself further into the game.

So I decided to set up a topic for "trophy advisor" whores like me - I'm just curious if there's people who also like to look into their "trophy advisor" and are disappointed of lots of trophies sitting on the very first page.

For me, my biggest three offenders currently:

Fallout 4: 25 trophies with <50% percentage. I tried two times to get into the game and even lowered the difficulty to the lowest possible option, but still abandoned it.

Poi: 17 trophies with <50% percentage. It's an obscure platformer with simple visuals. Picked up because gameplay looked fun, similar to Super Mario 64. Very disappointed because of various reasons.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: 15 trophies with <50% percentage. Again, gameplay seemed great before I played personally. Too bad, because I really liked MGS 3.

Of course I don't want to say these games are bad, but rather to express the disappointment I can't enjoy these games like others.

Feel free to post games that "litter" your TA cabinet. It can also be a warning to others who'd like to buy the game that not everybody enjoys it.

Edited by sashamence
  • Like 1

i started wolfenstein on my account but my ex boyfriend enjoyed it a lot more than me so played it on his and i never progressed further than like 10 mins in.

i also never got to play la noire on ps4 (and i also can't find my ps3 disc which is just great too)

i played assassins creed for about 15 minutes before really hating it so didn't get that far either.

the rest are for games i don't have anymore, the first trophy on that list i do actually have is infamous 2 which i am (very) slowly playing through currently!