Note score calculation

Ragowit

On 1/20/2019 at 4:18 PM, cybershark91 said:

Congrats :D 

I managed to get an S rank on another hard song. I often have tracking problems :X Make it quite hard. and the strikes from below are still 50/50. Sometimes 100+ and sometimes not higher then 50 -.-

it seems the cam dosen't recognise the move controlers if I have the right below or a bit further behind me. Can't make any changes to may playing setup, since I dimpoly donÄt have time. I'm pretty close to the cam, this might be the reason.

Oh, and anotehr question, do you use headphoens while playing this game? Right now I send the sound from the ps4 witha optical connection to my reciever. I wonder if theres a slight delay during gameplay. Maybe using headphoens might help, too

Definitely use headphones. I haven't tried it without headphones to be honest but I would imagine playing without will make it harder right. I normally use over head earphones that I plug into the headphone port on the VR Headset cable but if I can't be bothered with that, I just use my little in ear buds. Sounds great and much easier to keep time with the game.

I haven't tried any stages on Expert yet. Slowly working my way through hard trying to get scores that put me in the top 1000.

Anyway, freakin' loving this game. It is a real workout. I did a 90 minute session second time I played it and my heart rate peaked at 176BPM. Damn it feels so good though. Especially when you nail a song with a perfect combo.

Roll on DLC. Can't wait to try out more songs.

Also, glad I'm not the only one who gets shafted by their move controller going a bit funny or losing tracking. Anyone had their entire headset start slowly rotating to the right. Had that a few times too. Normally closing the game and opening again sorts it but it is a little frustrating.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I slowly start to become better :D Now I got on all Hard difficulty levels a S rank and start to work on my first Expert songs

Played "I need you" yesterday, and I strt to get the hang of it. It's onyl a matter of time until I manage my first SS rank for sure :D

Edited by cybershark91