Chunks of Adamantine Locations (Video Guide) | Purity of Power Trophy

rubhen925

*First of all, the recording screwed up and audio got messed up so i muted it and used background music so the video doesn't sound dead. Sorry about that but i already got the pieces and i can't redo them....

**Also, thanks to KayinAmoh of PSN for pointing out the last Adamantine Chunk that I missed! You're a lifesaver :)

Hey guys, it’s Rubhen here with a video for the locations of 3 Chunks of Adamantine, which will earn you the Purity of Power Trophy. Now there may be more than 3 but I only found 3. These chunks are required to level up your main weapons from 9+ to 10+ so they are quite important if you want strong weapons.

Man i haven't done a trophy guide in a long while, so i'm a bit rusty haha.

Now, let’s get started.

The first one is in the North End Serpent Hole area of Haven. From the Serpent Hole, head left and go all the way to the back of this area. Climb the root and turn left. Swing your way across and follow the next root. Jump a couple more times to get to the top area of the apartment building. Follow the path till you can take some stairs within the building and you can find the chunk beside a corpse.

The next one is in the Boneyard. Right before you strike the back tentacle of the Kraken to force it to go underwater. Use the storm hollow to cross the acid lake. Use the air vents to cross. Now follow the path and get to the other side where you can spot a wall with ice on it. Use the Stasis Hollow to scale the wall, and use the Force Hollow to traverse the magnetic path. Once you get to the other side, you can find the chunk on a corpse.

The last one is in the Scar area. You will come to a point where you need to ride a second platform to cross a chasm. This is right after you jump up pillars with ice on it. So you will need the Stasis Hollow. Enemies will constantly throw spears at you. This is right before the Grock boss fight. Once you get to the other side, use the Stasis Hollow to freeze the grinders on the floor. So throw your charged Salvation weapon. Now jump down before the grinders get back on. At the bottom you can find the last chunk on a corpse, and also follow the path to find a human in the back.

Timeline:

1) Explaining the Trophy/Achievement - 0:08
2) Chunk 1 in Haven, North End - 0:36
3) Chunk 2 in Boneyard - 2:24
4) Chunk 3 in Scar - 5:08

But that’s it, you should have all 3 chunks and the trophy as well. Hope this helped and I will see you guys next time. Take care guys!

• Like 2