Good Vs. True Ending (SPOILERS)

This was not explained very well in the guides. I ran a test to see when I was able/unable to do to achieve the endings and thought I would share to prevent people from making their saves too early.

To go from Normal to Good/True ending, you need to view all 5 Compa, IF, and Peashy events before Peashy gets kidnapped in Chapter 6. There will be event where everyone gets knocked out in the Basilicom except Peashy and Anonydeath takes her. That event is the point of no return. I personally got 4/5 items and saved before getting Peashy's drawing then completed the game to get the normal ending. I loaded, got the drawing, and then continued on for the Good / True ending.

Which ending am I in?

Normal Ending - There is no plan to restore Peashy's memories.

Good/True Ending - Neptune has a plan to restore Peashy's memories.

To go from Good to True ending, you need to view all 6 Rei flashbacks before the event about warping Neptune and Nepgear back to their dimension. This event is the point of no return. I personally viewed all events except the final one (which for me was in powerlevel island) saved and competed the game for the Good ending then loaded. 

Which ending am I in?

Good Ending - Neptune and Plutia get warped back to fight the final boss.

True Ending - A permanent door to the other dimension is established so the entire party can now continue towards the final boss.

I hope this helps future players of this wonderful franchise.