Orphan Black

dodgedoors

Do you know if it is getting renewed? I am about to watch the finale right now on my DVR.  This is a top 3 show with me I think the order (which is tough) is

1. Walking dead

2. Orphan Black

3. Breaking Bad

Everyone needs to watch this show

There have been a bunch of shows I thought were fantastic that were never renewed.  Case in point was Strange luck in the mid 90's and, The Inside back in 04 (I think). Although both were on fox so that may explain a lot.  Pushing Daisies deserved a third season but never got the viewers.  Then of course Dead like Me was amazing as well.

its a british show?

It is an American Show produced by BBC America I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Do you have Comcast?  If you do episodes 1-9 are on demand right now episode 10 (the finale) just aired tonight.  Check your provider it may be available from them as well.  I highly recommend it.

If you like cars and comedic hosts it's awesome.

Yes and Yes

• Like 1

It is an American Show produced by BBC America I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Do you have Comcast?  If you do episodes 1-9 are on demand right now episode 10 (the finale) just aired tonight.  Check your provider it may be available from them as well.  I highly recommend it.

i dont have comcast 

but i'l see if its available to check it out

Noire, who's your fav character?  Mine is Cosima by far.

finished the finale .  Can't believe I have to wait a whole forking year for the next season.  Spring 2014 ugh.

I like Sarah and Aly totally got points for the her messed up scene in the finale. xD

Yes and Yes

I think it's a british show.

Good, Jeremy Clarkson is my favorite host of Top Gear out of him, Richard Hammond and James May.