Suggestion: Links Between Multiple Trophy Sets of A Game

Hi All,

I think it would be great if there are links between different trophy sets of a same game, so that trophy hunters (like me!) would know how many versions of a game they would have to beat and therefore how many 100% or Platinums they would be able to get!

I know playing a same game again and again is boring, but it is really a good way to get multiple Platinums, because it would be relatively easy to get other trophy sets after you have already get the first trophy set.

For example, the famous "Frogger Returns" has three trophy sets:

Frogger Returns [NA]

Frogger Returns [EU]

Frogger Returns [JP]

And, the only PS3 release of my favourite game series, Dance Dance Revolution, has two trophy sets:

DanceDanceRevolution [NA]

DanceDanceRevolution New Moves [EU]

Sometimes a game is released with one trophy set in most areas of the world, while another trophy set is released for only very limited areas. In such cases, most trophy hunters would miss the rare release and therefore miss those trophies! For example:

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle [World]

Os Cavaleiros do Zodíaco: Batalha do Santuário [Latinoamérica]

Recently, I played a PS Vita game, which has Japanese title for its Japanese release. It would be eaiser for users to check trophies between different titles, if there are links between trophy sets, since PSNProfiles does not support searching Japanese. Actually all non-Latin characters are not supported.

極限脱出ADV 善人シボウデス [JP]

Virtue's Last Reward [NA]

Virtue's Last Reward [EU]

Sometimes, a game is released even with more trophy sets and more languages! See examples below:

ペルソナ4 ザ・ゴールデン [JP]

여신전생 페르소나4 더 골든 [Asia]

Persona 4 Golden [NA]

Persona 4 Golden [EU]

And obviously it would be a great difficulty if players cannot read those Japanese and Korean texts. In such case, links between these pages would be a great idea.

Moreover, for games like "Frogger Returns" and "Catherine" that have same name for all trophy sets, I hope I could see an identifier (such as [NA], [EU], [World]) so that I could know which version of the game I should get.

You forgot Demon Souls

@saejima, this is by far not an exhaustive list, he is only pointing out a few examples and you could probably take up a few pages naming games with multiple lists,

@chenzhe, I think this is a brilliant idea, and the only thing I would add to it is to say link the game where there are separate lists for ps3 and vita also, for example,

----- sly 4 thieves in time has a trophy list for both vita and ps3 separate so it would be nice to see them linked up also

@chenzhe, I think this is a brilliant idea, and the only thing I would add to it is to say link the game where there are separate lists for ps3 and vita also, for example,

----- sly 4 thieves in time has a trophy list for both vita and ps3 separate so it would be nice to see them linked up also

Yes that should also be a great idea, because as far as I know, a lot of trophy hunters are having both PS3 and PSV!

Yes that should also be a great idea, because as far as I know, a lot of trophy hunters are having both PS3 and PSV!

exactly, im currently playing sly 4 (hence why its the one I quoted) but as soon as im finished on vita ill be playing it on ps3