unread content - activity settings

Darpiom

Hi, 

Firstly, I use the site 99% of the time on my mobile and almost always been online and there has been no problem at all, my phone and everything is still same with the same conditions.. 

I dont know how long since this is there but today suddenly I discovered that when I post a topic, i cant see the topic in recent forum posts to follow whats happening in that thread more easily.. I dug in a little more too and checked my activity settings and saw that unread content to be shown first is the default setting. I thought the site has been updated and decided to change my personal settings, change my read status in everything, save it and renew the page, and what the heck! unread content is the default setting again.. tried again and i created a stream this time with read status is everything, saved and renew the page and  unread content is there yet again!!

It is very very very inconvenient, practically killing my usage of the forums.. this way, everytime i had to go to my forum profile or manually changing activity settings to find the link of my posted threads instead of just finding it on the recent forum posts of home page.. 

I dont know what happenned and I hope it is just me doing something wrong but i am pissed off. Can anyone from moderation or anywhere look into this and confirm what is the case to solve the issue quickly, 

Thanks in advance

• Like 1