I find this game so difficult

I don't understand how the average platinum percentage for this game hovers around 20%. Considering that the game doesn't have many people that play it, I assume this might contribute to this number. Nevertheless, as my title suggests, I've struggled a great deal in this game. Whenever I beat the AI, I barely scrape by. I seem to always take heavy damage whenever the computer attacks me. It seems that the block button doesn't help much. When I press it, the AI almost always ends up knocking me down. I find the AI to be cheap. I can't tell you how many times I've been swarmed with attacks to the point that I can't defend myself. Am I missing something or is this game as hard as it seems? The trophy guide on the other trophies website considers this game a 4/10 in terms of difficulty. It doesn't help that the game just throws you in without explaining any of the mechanics or controls. You'd be hard pressed to find any information on this game considering how poorly the game looks and plays. 

Is this a fighter game (like street fighter, not like all stars battle royale)? You explanation makes me think of fighters. Guides for fighters usually just assume you have prior experience with them and you can handle yourself. I usually don't and conclusion only comes through a handful of effort, blood and tears. This game might be just similar to that.

Edited by TheYuriG

On 1/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, TheYuriG said:

Is this a fighter game (like street fighter, not like all stars battle royale)? You explanation makes me think of fighters. Guides for fighters usually just assume you have prior experience with them and you can handle yourself. I usually don't and conclusion only comes through a handful of effort, blood and tears. This game might be just similar to that.

More than anything, this game is an arena fighter. It appears that the developers tried to incorporate elements from shooters. You mainly damage enemies by shooting projectiles at them. The characters move like tanks so that's the best way to attack. Yeah, trophy guides for fighting games assume that you've had prior experience. I only bought this game because it was on sale and I thought it was an RPG. You know a game sucks when they are selling new copies for 10$. 

• Like 1