Question RE Definitive Edition

Mokujin

So I got the DefinitiveEdition on disc a little while back, and i used the code it came with obviously. Saw it was coming out on Ps+ so I sold the disc as I wasn't having the mooost fun with the game, so may aswell get some money back. I'm downloading the ps+ version now and it'll take a while so I'm wondering, with the fact I have the Definitive Edition content "owned" and also downloaded, will my ps+ hitman just be the same as my definitive edition disc or will some content somehow differ?

sorry if this is worded horribly. it's 3:45am?

I could be wrong, but by my understanding is that you will not have access to the Patient Zero campaign (no trophies are associated with this) or the three in-game suits that come with GOTY/Definitive editions. This is because the console views disc and digital games as separate. 

If you redeemed the Definitive Edition code that came in the box, then you should have the IO Interactive Anniversary Outfit Bundle (three in-game skins). The other items from the code (Summer Bonus Episode) are included by default in Hitman: The Complete First Season.