Guru of the Mystic trophy requirements

I just defeated the Bloodthirsty Beast in Ivory Peaks after re-entering the area several times, but isn't the Guild Task associated with hunting this monster supposed to be automatically completed? I have followed the steps for the achievement on 360, I completed the mines with Emma already. I checked the guild and Guild Task #14 doesn't show as in progress or completed. Is there a pre-requisite I'm missing? 

a Quote from Last Remnant's Wiki.

There are six steps required for this achievement:

• Obtain "Union of the Golden Chalice Rank 1" by completing Guild Task 14: Kill the Bloodthirsty Beast (X360)/ Dominator (PS4).
  • Obtain "Union of the Golden Chalice Rank 2" by completing Guild Task 16: Kill Sledgehammer (X360)/ Prometheus (PS4).
  • Obtain "Union of the Golden Chalice Rank 3" by completing Guild Task 18: Kill Whitehorn (X360)/ Ore Cruncher (PS4).
  • Obtain "Union of the Golden Chalice Rank 4" by completing Guild Task 20: Kill Nightingale (X360)/ Death Tank (PS4).
  • Obtain "Union of the Golden Chalice Rank 5" by completing Guild Task 10: Kill two Brynhildr.
  • Obtain "Candle" by completing Guild Task 24: Kill Monopole (X360)/ Falak (PS4).

It seems that it is different than 360's Version. Try to kill Dominator first.

• Like 1