Fishing Tips Please

sword_of_omens

Hi everyone....

I'm having fun playing this game, although the Fishing aspect is a little tough once you get to a larger fish...

I always end up reeling for a good few minutes before i can even get it to jump out of he water once...so i'll usually get pulled in before i can even get to the second strike....

Can someone clarify a few things:

When it says to push/pull in the opposite way, is it strictly just left or right? Is that enough to reel it in closer? Or should i also be pulling down at an angle?

Also, i find that the big fish move fast and by the time i move the opposite way, it's already turned to go the other way..this happens over and over so it's hard to get the smiley face out of the black and into the green sometimes...

With the Larger fish (since the area between green and red is fairly small and the smiley moves quickly in between) am i supposed to tap the opposite way to try and keep it in the middle, or should i just pull hard?

One last question...does how hard you push or pull in the opposite direction matter? like the further opposite you push the more strength you use? or is it basically go/no go?

Sorry for all of the questions, but this is frustrating for me as i can't catch any big fish and it takes too long just to get them to jump out of the water once...I'm hoping with some clarity , it'll be easier...

Thanks!

Edited by sword_of_omens

• 1 month later...
On 22/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, sword_of_omens said:

When it says to push/pull in the opposite way, is it strictly just left or right? Is that enough to reel it in closer? Or should i also be pulling down at an angle?

Left/right.

With the Larger fish (since the area between green and red is fairly small and the smiley moves quickly in between) am i supposed to tap the opposite way to try and keep it in the middle, or should i just pull hard?

Just keep it in the middle area.

does how hard you push or pull in the opposite direction matter? like the further opposite you push the more strength you use? or is it basically go/no go?

How "hard" you pull doesn't matter. What counts is how long you can keep pulling (ie. keep the meter in the center).