Any Animal Crossing Fans?

Moggy

I highly dislike City Folk. Not really sure why but I just don't like it.

I grew up playing the original one for the GC, and it was one of my favorite games. I mean, it's still up there, even today. Wild World was pretty good, too, but I just couldn't get into the City Folk, so I quit there. Haven't played NL yet :L

I forgot just how refreshing it is to visit a foreign town when you spend so much time in your own.

I love that feeling.  I would never forget the first wifi towns I visited on wifi.  Good times man!

I highly dislike City Folk. Not really sure why but I just don't like it.

I grew up playing the original one for the GC, and it was one of my favorite games. I mean, it's still up there, even today. Wild World was pretty good, too, but I just couldn't get into the City Folk, so I quit there. Haven't played NL yet :L

Is the dislike due to the fact that there isn't as big as a change from WW to CF as there was from AC to WW?  Anyways, a lot of people say that NL is a major improvement in the scale of the latter, and I have to agree.  It's currently my favorite AC .

I honestly dunno. Maybe it's my mindset, leaning towards the simplicity of AC/WW. I'm personally not a huge Wii fan either.. There's a lot of variables to take into account for this, lol. Maybe I'll give CF another try one day, and test NL to see if it's as worthy as I've been hearing.