Best Way to Get 20,000,000 points

I chose all left paths, if you get a level where there is a single set of bubbles containing the whole screen from which when you pop, the stage ends.

You should proceed to add more bubbles, especially if the screen is full width, make as many as you can down the other side and bounce a bubble diagonally around the other, you will get something ridiculous like 10 million points in one go. I remember this back in the Playstation 1 days when I first bought the game doing this for high scores.

I did this a few days ago and as you can see on my trophies, both silver and bronze trophies popped for me at the same time and then the gold trophy about 5 minutes later.

It's easy. Do it twice and you'll have about 30 million in no time by about level 14.

I didn't, but save your progress when one of these levels comes up so you can reload if you screw up.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2019 at 11:34 PM, enaysoft said:

I chose all left paths, if you get a level where there is a single set of bubbles containing the whole screen from which when you pop, the stage ends.

You should proceed to add more bubbles, especially if the screen is full width, make as many as you can down the other side and bounce a bubble diagonally around the other, you will get something ridiculous like 10 million points in one go. I remember this back in the Playstation 1 days when I first bought the game doing this for high scores.

I did this a few days ago and as you can see on my trophies, both silver and bronze trophies popped for me at the same time and then the gold trophy about 5 minutes later.

It's easy. Do it twice and you'll have about 30 million in no time by about level 14.

I didn't, but save your progress when one of these levels comes up so you can reload if you screw up.

Can you explain this better??