Access Denied Puzzle 27

tinman_1954

Having problems with this puzzle 27. Have raised the 3 flaps from left to right and seen the numbers 8, 4 and 6. Rotated the puzzle 180 degrees and input the numbers 6 then 8 and then 4 and the puzzle wont pop as being solved. Have restarted the puzzle and get the same thing, nothing. Restarted the game and puzzle and get the same thing, nothing. Deleted and reinstalled and then replayed the puzzle and get the same again, nothing. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

11 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Have you tried using a guide to help you? It might help as a visual aid. Just skip to 30:44 in the video and you might see if you did anything different :) Hope it helps. 

Try not to laugh ok? Seen what the problem was as soon as I watched your vid. I wasn't using the right button after entering the numbers. Daaaaaa! Been doing too many puzzles I guess. Brain is starting to get tired. Starting to suffer from cranial rectal inversion! Thanks for pointing out the obvious. LMAO

17 minutes ago, tinman_1954 said:

Try not to laugh ok? Seen what the problem was as soon as I watched your vid. I wasn't using the right button after entering the numbers. Daaaaaa! Been doing too many puzzles I guess. Brain is starting to get tired. Starting to suffer from cranial rectal inversion! Thanks for pointing out the obvious. LMAO

Lol, it's cool dude, the mistakes we make seem obvious when someone points out the answer lol but hey, good luck with the rest of the game :)