How to get glitched trophies to pop.

drummerklg

• 3 months later...

That first Patch to fix the MP broke the trophys for single player, and they seem to not even care to fix what they broke with that Patch. This is what MP causes, trying to patch that part of the Game Broke the single player Trophys.

Edited by GothamJoker18

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have any problems with pop ups, any but the optional conversation trophy. I looked through all 37 conversations in the video guide - I clicked them for sure, at least twice as I finished the game three times, but still something didn't count, as even in statistics I have 35 instaed of 37. Any hints? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am playing this game quite a bit of time after the last patch was released and all DLCs are out and I can confirm it is still glitchy when it comes to the collectable trophies. However, I just managed to get them on my second playthrough on Grounded+ and I noticed something which I believe hasn't been mentioned anywhere, but could be quite helpful to people trying to hunt down glitched shiv doors and optional conversations.

I've noticed my game would "black out" occasionally, meaning, it will stop recording statistics for a while but the game would continue to play as normal. During those blackouts, none of my stats were updated, including optional conversations, shiv doors, artifacts, etc. If you take good advice, and check your stats after each collectible (which you should), you can spot easily when the game does that and you should just restart the last checkpoint until fixed. Try exiting the game, and starting it up again if the bug persists. Other people report that playing offline helps, too.

However, if you've been playing the game like me, having misplaced your trust in ND's capability to fix these annoying glitches whole two years after the game was first released, and you end up with something like 35/37 optional conversations and 12 shiv doors, then my advice might come handy. If you can't get some of these trophies to pop, go check your chapter stats from the main menu. If a chapter shows less artifacts/pendants/comics books than it should, there is a good chance that missing conversations and shiv doors are also around these missing collectables. Vice versa, if you have all artifacts but miss conversations, then probably the conversations that glitched are separated from any collectables pick-up by good several minutes of gameplay. Using the same logic, if you miss 2 conversations, there is good chance this is just one blackout where there were two conversations one after the other.

In my case, I was missing 1 shiv door and 2 conversations. Sure enough, when replaying chapter 5 I got both trophies in 1 minute. The section right before encountering the hum-vee has a shiv door and two optional conversations within seconds from each other (shiv door near the executed cops, then the military school conversation and the movie poster right after it). I must have had one of these blackouts then on my first playthrough so none of the above registered properly.

I hope this helps some more.

Edited by Warpld

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...