DLC in trophy lists

There are several games where the DLC trophies are not titled, like Borderlands, Call of Duty: WoW and Dark Void.

This means there showing up in my trophy advisor tab even though I don’t own any of them (and having DLC toggled off doesn’t help).

I found a thread for reporting this but it’s been locked. Can anyone fix this?

As far as I know, so does this site work automatically with trophy lists from Sony. If Sony doesn't have specified DLC in a game (usually older games), neither does this site. I assume it would be too much work to manually fix DLC sections for all the old games.

• Like 1

Same for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Resident Evil 5, Pain, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, BioShock, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, PixelJunk Eden and Prince of Persia (2008), to mention only the games in my own profile. Since the dedicated thread to report those has been closed, does that mean this effort is on hold or over? I know it's a huge undertaking, but I would love to be able to use the Trophy Advisor and Rarest Trophies functions correctly...

Since the dedicated thread to report those has been closed, does that mean this effort is on hold or over? I know it's a huge undertaking, but I would love to be able to use the Trophy Advisor and Rarest Trophies functions correctly...

Yeah, at the moment its only half implemented. Hopefully there still working on it.

Also as a side thing, they added this feature to borderlands game of the year edition even though the dlc comes with the game.

And borderlands is still missing it.