No save option after finishing New Game+?

shopo

I got the platinum today but something weird happened to me trying the under 2 hours trophy. I saved before the famous bridge jump scene with a time around 1:27:00 so I had more than 30 min left to achieve it. First I did the watermelon ending because I needed that trophy, and castle guide trophy didn't pop, I supposed that I was too slow. But it was really weird because after the end the save game option didn't appear so I didn't know my final time (I still dont know it, it pisses me off but can't do anything about it lol I guess it was around 1:50:00). So I tried it again, this time doing ordinary ending... Again the trophy didnt pop and no save option. Third time I did it a little bit faster (nothing crazy) but I didn't press any button before the ending like I did all the other times (to see if I could skip the final scene to save some time), and platinum finally happened, but the game went straight to the menu and no save option again :/ I really wanted to know my real time because I spent a lot of effort and tbh I hate speedruning this kind of games because it ruins the experience imo. So I wonder if this happened to somebody else? There isn't a save option after finishing New Game+? I played it through ps now so maybe it was a glitch but I'm not sure

• 1 year later...

Also no save option for me in 2 attempts with ng+: watermelon ending then the inevitable redo for castle guide.  Kind of a let down to not get a final time but I did use a stopwatch for the 2nd run.  Was using the digital version on ps3 (not ps-now).