Seeking galahad assassin head

rsmphere

Hey was wondering if anyone has a spare galahad head for trade. I was hoping to get it solo before the tiny Tina's dlc launch but ive had no such luck. Will trade anything I have for it and offer help with any trophies in which I have the game for (see profile).

Thanks in advance for any replies!

i stopped playing re5 because my backlog is getting way too large xD

im working on re6 atm i'll probably plat that one its a lot easier.

i see you have LBP if you can give me a heart i would love that,you can do it via this link you dont even need to start up the game http://lbp.me/tw34kfr34ky

i can trade right now if you're online if not dont worry about it ill be online a lot in the weekend.

Yea ill most likely be on the weekend at some point too, well whenever were both on to sort it. No worries ill be starting LBP soon, ill help out!

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY that's great thanks for the offer, if I discover any other heads or weapons ill be sure to let you know! :D Of course ill try and help in any trophies within my collection of games.

Yea ill most likely be on the weekend at some point too, well whenever were both on to sort it. No worries ill be starting LBP soon, ill help out!

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY that's great thanks for the offer, if I discover any other heads or weapons ill be sure to let you know! :D Of course ill try and help in any trophies within my collection of games.

here's a list of all my stuff let me know if you can use anything else http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=185425

just keep in mind all the stats are from before the big patch,a lot of them changed.And its all lvl 50

Edited by tw34kfr34ky