PS plus required bug

Shadowsnake777

So earlier today I was playing a co-op match and we all got killed and when I came back to the menu I was kicked out and a notification said that I needed to get ps plus. I restarted the game and checked my subscription which is still active and not ending in like a week. Whenever I start up the game it now takes me to the subscription screen telling me to buy ps plus. So now even though I have ps plus the game says i don't and has  disallowed access to all online privileges in the game which kinda makes the game boring to play alone. Is this happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this?

Funny you mention this. I left an online lobby of Hardware: Rivals after a match ended (around midday here in Eastern Australia) and then I decided to join again minutes later and was getting this pop-up. I closed the game as my membership renews in August so there’s nothing wrong with my yearly subscription. I restarted the game and joining a public server worked as usual. Very strange bug...