Sail The 7 Seas Trophy

MarioMan200

I think this might interest you. The developer said, that the trophy is obtainable. I replied to him saying it definitely isn't, or at least isn't how it's supposed to work. He replied, that they try to make it easier to obtain. That means it should be obtainable somehow now?? :o Tweet-chain below

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

After waiting more than 3 months to an new update (in this case 1.95) that repair this bugged trophy.

Several attempts after I reinstalling the game and delete the save data. I didn't get the trophy.

Today, I got the trophy when I decided to make a new attempt, this time with a 1.90 version through a downgrading.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, MarioMan200 said:

This video really helped with the trophy and I just had to share with everyone else.

I can confirm on patch 2.10 that this worked. Before I started going for the trophy: I backed my saves up for Minecraft - deleted all saved data for Minecraft - then proceeded to delete Minecraft then reinstalled. After which I was able to obtain the trophy. Also I will say if you have previously went for this trophy before bedrock edition you might have to do as I did. As it bugged the progression of your trophy, so that’s why the need to start a new slate like I did is necessary.

• 4 weeks later...