Help finding all the Explorer Notes

im missing 6 trophies to complete the Explorer Notes I have the first 4 trophies because of the trophy Veteran Paleontologist . I saw a couple of pages online with the locations but I think the coordinates are not working anymore. Is not just me I saw a couple of people having the same issue as me. I will really appreciate if I can have some help here.

20 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

im missing 6 trophies to complete the Explorer Notes I have the first 4 trophies because of the trophy Veteran Paleontologist . I saw a couple of pages online with the locations but I think the coordinates are not working anymore. Is not just me I saw a couple of people having the same issue as me. I will really appreciate if I can have some help here.

i'm well on my way for the 100% i use this website, and it works for me https://www.feariun.com/the-island.html

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Some of the set player post don't work... maybe im doing something wrong?? from where did you start?

they should all work, i just started from the Helena walker stuff. But for some people the codes don't work some they do