End Game - Unlimited Money

Kittet3

I don't know if anyone else is playing this game, but I needed about 100k to awake my item after I finally got 3 mage stones and I found this neat little trick to get unlimited money without having to run any more dungeons. 

I was getting about 30k per 10 minutes of running Infinity Dungeon Levels 1-11. I timed myself doing this and in the same amount of time, I got 59k using the below method. If you're a higher level then I am and can do higher dungeons faster, this might not be as lucrative for you. I liked it because I could mash x while doing other things. 

To do this, you need rare metal- 50 - 80 would be ideal. You can get rare metal by selling high-level items- many times items from happy cards work. I sold off everything and used all my happy things to buy happy cards and sold those items too, so I had about 78.

Go to the rare metal shop and buy the last item "Rookie Knight's Staff". The other rookie knight items should work too. The staff should cost 1 rare metal. Spend all your rare metal on this staff- I just mashed x as there are two dialogues and a bit of a pause as the game saves between each one.

After that, go to the sell items tab. Make sure everything you want to keep is locked, and then sell all the staffs. Each staff should give you 1,000 coins as well as 1 rare metal. You can only sell in groups of 50.

Rise and repeat.