Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevinnummer1

PSNProfiles Fifa 13 Tournament

39 posts in this topic

Froepy 3 - 1 Me

He cheated he went with Bayern ._. 

Haha DatLoli, I didn't even play well but ok. Like man city wouldn't be cheating then ;) Good game though, I had very little ball possession 

Haha DatLoli, I didn't even play well but ok. Like man city wouldn't be cheating then ;) Good game though, I had very little ball possession 

I was gonna choose Real Madrid the try hard team but I am not that mean, I should of just sticked to the teams I play with but thats the Brazilian league all they all k at best not playing against Bayern worthy.

Have to admit After looking at the other results I was sure I'd beat azlan, even at half time and 3-2 I thought I had managed to stay close enough to finish it off. It went down to the wire and after a missed penalty I thought it couldn't get any worse but then RVP ruined my day and it ended 4-3. Good game azlanslayer

...I don't know what is worse for my health Cristiano Ronaldo or mind numbing lag X)

Hmm seems that all the results got deleted. So here are mine: 2-2 vs. Froepy, 2-2 vs DatLoli, 6-0 vs wolf723, 5-1 vs. Maseratiraid

So since there was some data loss on the site, I will probably have the scores/leaderboard up tomorrow again.

Alright guys, the semi-finals are up now! It's the #1 of Group A vs. the #2 of Group B and the #2 of Group A vs. the #1 of Group B, so:

• Kevinnummer1 vs. TonyCROGamingHD
  • Froepy vs. soccer2skate

Sorry froepy I went on vacation and I couldn't play. Ill add you now, lets play today or tomorrow

I won the semi final with argentina against soccer2skate with real madrid with 2-0. The game was really laggy, so it was awful to play. Good game though soccer, good luck next time (hopefully with a lot less lag)

Who won the tournament? Forepy, Kevinnummer1 or Tony?

Alright guys, the semi-finals are up now! It's the #1 of Group A vs. the #2 of Group B and the #2 of Group A vs. the #1 of Group B, so:

• Kevinnummer1 vs. TonyCROGamingHD
  • Froepy vs. soccer2skate

Yo! Kev! Did you guys finish the tournament or what?! :awesome:

Yo! Kev! Did you guys finish the tournament or what?! :awesome:

We didn't xD. Me and Kevin never got to play our game unfortunately