Dance Master Trophy Bugged?

WolfLikesLeeks

Hi, 

I really need some help. JD2017 I have gotten superstar on everything that says “just dance 2017”, all the main songs, the mash ups, community remixes, extremes, and alternates. Even the few songs you can unlock from the ubisoft club. 

When it says ALL songs does it mean even songs from other games? I feel like others have gotten the trophy for less... what the heck are the songs that are actually required for this?

pls help me before I pull my hair out in frustration... 

• 1 year later...

Super late, but it's only the base game songs. No mashup, remixes, etc...

I've been working through the games backwards (2020, 2019, etc...), and I've noticed that if I Superstar'd a song in a previously played game, it shows up as Superstar rank, but isn't counted towards the trophy. When I redid those songs, the trophy pops right away. 

Maybe that'll help someone else if you've already got it by now. 

Edited by Msmith008
Resubmitted
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 21.06.2019 at 10:40 PM, WolfLikesLeeks said:

Hi, 

I really need some help. JD2017 I have gotten superstar on everything that says “just dance 2017”, all the main songs, the mash ups, community remixes, extremes, and alternates. Even the few songs you can unlock from the ubisoft club. 

When it says ALL songs does it mean even songs from other games? I feel like others have gotten the trophy for less... what the heck are the songs that are actually required for this?

pls help me before I pull my hair out in frustration... 

Hello

Today I have same problem. What did you do to achieve this trophy?