Started a Lets Play

NyneIX

So, I've started a playthrough of Outlast 2. I've got no webcam and just a PS4 slim, and I just wanted to start putting out content made by an Everyman (an ordinary or typical human being). The best advice I've heard is just get started with what you have, and so I'd like and appreciate it if you guys try and watch episode 3 of my playthrough. Turn on your CC/subtitles! It was primarily intended for the deaf/hard-of-hearing like myself, but I think it makes the content much better for everyone watching. ? Don't...don't check the first two episodes. I was just getting started. lol

Please click here to watch!

Edited by DaivRules
Made the link more obvious
  • Like 2

Hey, Phoenix, I'm sorry if I made it too subtle. It's the first time I linked anything. Where I said "Please watch!", it's highlighted in blue, meaning that it's a link. Just click on that, and it should take you straight to the video. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Edited by NyneIX
To explain in further detail.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, NyneIX said:

Hey, Phoenix, I'm sorry if I made it too subtle. It's the first time I linked anything. Where I said "Please watch!", it's highlighted in blue, meaning that it's a link. Just click on that, and it should take you straight to the video. Thanks for talking the time to reply.

Tag or quote people when you respond to them so they get notification that you are engaged with them. 

Speak to people who may not know all your initialisms (LP = Lets Play, spell it out). Don’t assume any of your audience knows anything. Speak to the “everyman” you are. 

As as someone who watches all their videos with subtitles, I appreciate you taking the time to make them. The auto-generate stuff is improving, but still needs attention from the author.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 0:43 PM, DaivRules said:

Tag or quote people when you respond to them so they get notification that you are engaged with them. 

Speak to people who may not know all your initialisms (LP = Lets Play, spell it out). Don’t assume any of your audience knows anything. Speak to the “everyman” you are. 

As as someone who watches all their videos with subtitles, I appreciate you taking the time to make them. The auto-generate stuff is improving, but still needs attention from the author.

I can't explain how valuable your input was for me. I was actually at a loss for words, but I'm not exaggerating when I say it's very much appreciated.

Regarding subtitles, that's exactly why I made them for my last update! There was a time that the CC logo posted on a YouTube video meant closed captions made "by hand", but now CC is slapped on every video regardless of it being automated or hand-made. It's very frustrating especially for someone like myself, who is hard-of-hearing, so I enjoy making them.

• Like 1