Cripple Them All Bugged?

So this is definitely bugged for me. I main the Trapper in terms of killer and have done for a little while now, and I actively use traps, and have definitely done more than 10 trapped survivors. That’s individual survivors aswell, not the same survivors trapped over and over in the same game.

As written above, although this thread has been answered this still applies as I had trouble with this recently when I tried getting it. 

You have to trap the survivor THEN pick them up from it, 10 total times for the trophy to pop. If you simply catch them and they escape from it, it won’t count towards the total amount. I did maybe 30 or so successful traps before I actively started picking them up and was wondering why the trophy wasn’t popping. Not sure if hitting them into the dying state whilst trapped works but it definitely only works by picking them up with R1 after they’ve been trapped does it count. 

Edited by Putrid_Bum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason Voorhees said:

As written above, although this thread has been answered this still applies as I had trouble with this recently when I tried getting it. 

You have to trap the survivor THEN pick them up from it, 10 total times for the trophy to pop. If you simply catch them and they escape from it, it won’t count towards the total amount. I did maybe 30 or so successful traps before I actively started picking them up and was wondering why the trophy wasn’t popping. Not sure if hitting them into the dying state whilst trapped works but it definitely only works by picking them up with R1 after they’ve been trapped does it count. 

I was doing exactly that. It popped randomly so I do think it is bugged