Aargh these trophies!

JONO_BLAZE

Hi all,

I'm sure I'm not the only one having issues with trophies popping on F1 2019... looking for confirmation of the following issues from any other users (just so I can feel like I'm not alone in my frustrations!)

First Among Rivals - finish ahead of the Devon and Lukas
I've completed 3 seasons now. Full races, sim races, tried all ways and still no trophy despite winning the championship each time.

Weekend Warrior - complete a weekly GP
Austria - I got the trophy for The Whole Event but not the one for doing just the race?! I was a lap down in Austria and so didn't complete the final lap, so thought this was the reason it didn't pop, but then I came 3rd in last weekend's Silverstone race and still no trophy. 

You Got One! - win a league medal
I've won two 5-race leagues with a friend. Does anyone know the conditions to win a medal? More players perhaps? Not hosted by myself? No "emails" received after completing both leagues. Trophy issue?

Cool & Calm and Big Show Off
I've got the Showmanship one, took me 3 seasons. Have restarted career to reset the score to the middle but it's slow going. Any shortcuts or tips? 

Pure Gold - gold skill rating
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... 

First Ten Down - complete 10 online races
Known issue, just gotta wait for the fix.

Featured Racer - no online event seen yet

Despite my moans, I'm loving this game!

Leclerc rules.

First Among Rivals: unlocked for me at the end of the first season, didn't sim any races. 

Weekend Warrior: glitched

You Got One: can be done with 2 players, quali and race

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/f1-2019-a/337350-you-got-one-trophy.html

Pure Gold: there's a huge topic on the official codemasters forum about it

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/39591-f1-2019-skill-rating-system-broken-zx/?sortby=date

First Ten Down: glitched, confirmed it should be fixed when patch 1.05 is released

featured Racer: no event seen yet