The Nightmare Trophy Question

So now that there is a new update where all 4 survivors automatically get pulled into the Dream World, does that still contribute towards the "Dream Demon" trophy? And if so, does them re-entering the dream world after they wake up from the alarm clock count?? I know that when you hit someone, they automatically get pulled in as well so I'm wondering if it stacks or if it is just one per person.

Edited by DuuItNow

It counts every time that the "Dream Demon" score event shows up by a survivor falling asleep, either from the microsleep timer or Freddy hitting an awake survivor. You can get multiple contributions towards the trophy from the same survivors in each match.

The only trophy with a player per game limit like that is the one for hooking 25 survivors in the basement.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2019 at 1:57 AM, PsychoticLight said:

It counts every time that the "Dream Demon" score event shows up by a survivor falling asleep, either from the microsleep timer or Freddy hitting an awake survivor. You can get multiple contributions towards the trophy from the same survivors in each match.

The only trophy with a player per game limit like that is the one for hooking 25 survivors in the basement.

So you're saying the trophy is even more obtainable than before? Got it thanks

Edited by DuuItNow

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Groovy_Banana said:

where can buy nightmare on elm street ? 

I checked your Belgium PS Store and the DLC pack, oddly enough, is not listed. I guess your only option right now is to buy some Auric Cells currency to purchase both Freddy Krueger and Quentin Smith. Each costs 300 Auric Cells, so basically 600 cells for the whole Nightmare on Elm Street chapter.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1