Bugged Twine SSDs

eGEORGE__

I'm currently on Twine SSD 4. Wave 3 of this defense is to kill 250 enemies but enemies are not spawning. So it is currently impossible for me to complete the defense and progress towards the SSD6 trophy.

I found a reddit post with a lot of people saying they're experiencing the same problem. Current speculation is that it has to do with where you place the amp for SSD4. I put mine to the farthest southeast... I'd skip that placement if you're wanting to avoid this bug.

For anyone else experiencing this, I was able to find this bug listed on the fortnite known bugs listing. So maybe itll get fixed soon for us.

Edit:Update 8/9/19

The community tracker for bugs has this error tagged as fixed for future update so I'm assuming this will be correct for the next update on Wednesday

https://trello.com/b/Bs7hgkma/fortnite-community-issues

Edited by eGEORGE_
New information
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 5:19 PM, eGEORGE_ said:

I'm currently on Twine SSD 4. Wave 3 of this defense is to kill 250 enemies but enemies are not spawning. So it is currently impossible for me to complete the defense and progress towards the SSD6 trophy.

I found a reddit post with a lot of people saying they're experiencing the same problem. Current speculation is that it has to do with where you place the amp for SSD4. I put mine to the farthest southeast... I'd skip that placement if you're wanting to avoid this bug.

For anyone else experiencing this, I was able to find this bug listed on the fortnite known bugs listing. So maybe itll get fixed soon for us.

The community tracker for bugs has this error tagged as fixed for future update so I'm assuming this will be correct for the next update on Wednesday

I'm not really sure, but may be has to do with the same problem with trophies. Since Season X came out, STW was messed up and despite many things were added to become more casual player friendly, they screwed a lot of thing like the mission objectives that triggers certian trophies and that affect the missions themselves. I've already passed that mission, but the trophie didn't poped-up. Anyways, try to send them a message via in-game, in the "comments" section of the options menu, under the subject "errors". This would make them acknowledge QC team about the issue. Good luck!

On 8/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, eGEORGE_ said:

Hopefully they get that one fixed. Twine peaks should be getting remodeled, since plankerton and canny valley were recently fix and then hopefully they'll add onto the game like a new world. 

Edited by DesuganJoshy

As of today's patch, SSD 4 still cannot be completed. Epic has opened up another trello comment card about errors with defeat waves not spawning enemies. 

The original bug report was related to SSD 5 so it appears they changed the defeat wave to a timed one to "fix" it but they did not fix any other waves. 

The fortnite reddit has reports of people encountering bugged SSDs as far back as plankerton.

This paired with the fact that trophies are straight up bugged is baffling. The can neuter AFK War Games missions but cant actually get game progression to work... 

Avoid this bug fest like the plague if possible.