Glitch warning: Saving may disable trophies

dcdfan

Just noticed that I'm missing a trophy that should have popped, now I have the trophy for finishing all pic on page 8 without the one for completing the first of those...

Initially I planned to do a kind of trophy speed run, finishing those puzzles without trophies first, then save the longest ones close before completion, to breeze through the rest in no time... . I already had prepared the first of the big puzzles, "Road Block", saved it and did a few others when my kid grabbed my vita, did the first puzzle, and earned the first trophy... X)

So I continued normally doing puzzles, but when I loaded Road Block and finished it, I didn't get Blocksmith, even though the picture shows the medal. I have now completed all puzzles on the last page, but noticed that I'm missing Road Block as well and have to redo that again...

tl;dr

don't save, do other pictures and come back to the saved one, the corresponding trophy might not pop.

52 minutes ago, FairyCal said:

well, when I played, I actually saved few last and trophies normally popped? Maybe I was just lucky one

Did you save and just continue without doing other pictures in between? In my case I saved and did quite a number of smaller pictures first until I remembered that I had the first large puzzle nearly done and came back to it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.08.2019 at 10:55 AM, dcdfan said:

Did you save and just continue without doing other pictures in between? In my case I saved and did quite a number of smaller pictures first until I remembered that I had the first large puzzle nearly done and came back to it...

yup, I've started puzzle, but I didn't finished it, and then I started another one.