Putzki Monologues can be that troublesome?

cris3f

I already done this 4 times, 2 in full games, 2 via chapter select to 10 then continue to 11, it never popped. This is not that difficult just watch the 3 TVs and go to the end of the crane to see the 4th movie. But this one never pops. ☹️

Can this be this buggy? I've noticed the game isn't exactly flawless in popping trophies, but this is annoying as hell.

EDIT

Got it on the 7TH try. Unbelievable! Fuck this stupid game. In case this happens to you all I can say in that I only got it in a full run, while grabbing all flags. I went to the video on the crane first, then go back to see the other 2. The other is on level 11. I'm pretty sure I did this on my 3rd or 4th try and didn't work then. The video on the crane you can watch many times unlike the other 3. I did watch it again after picking the other 2 on level 10.

The game has some interesting ideas, but frankly you'll be fed up with flea air battles, constantly backtracking to get flags which gets tiring by a third of the game, dismal controls where speed is necessary (you'll see that clearly while getting the run with 40 secs left on the blimp) and the stupidity of having to use the back panel to control every single fucking grenade you throw (if they had big hands and fingers like me they would find out how impossible that is). Moron developers, how to ruin a game with stupid decisions.

Edited by cris3f