Trophy Thoughts & Platinum Difficulty

BadRep24

It takes a few games to get into all the systems espscially if you haven't played previous Age of Wonders games on PC. But there is nothing too difficult since you can always play against enemies on the easiest setting. But keep in mind that this is a turn based strategy game where every game in the campaign or in free play takes several hours to complete. I put at least 50 hours into the game just going for the trophies.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say maybe 50-75 hours to get the plat, but this is a rough estimate. I am on 58 hours played so far and i reckon i could platinum it in the next 10 now that the campaign is done but i also "wasted" a few hours before as I was not really focusing on the trophies too much at first and have not followed the most efficient course for the platinum like playing the campaign on easy etc. 

As for multiplayer its non-existent. To get the trophy your best bet is finding someone on here to quickly sort it with, should not take longer than 10 minutes for both to get the trophy.