Some tips for Foam Frenzy on Vita

cris3f

I lost so much time on this stupid trophy I will share this info to hopefully help others. This one is already hard on the PS4 but on the VIta is a nightmare.

Thanks to the FUCKING moron developers that provided RNG levels you should restart the game until you have in the first level with few rooms and even more important few large square rooms.

The large square rooms are your nightmare here. If they're near the start they can have few fires and perhaps be manageable. If it has a carpet in the center, forget it it will take forever (or probably never) to take it out, as the carpet will continuously be on fire and spread it everywhere else, or the opposite. In a square room if everything is on fire, you're probably not going to make it either. If you have to go back to refill your extinguisher odds are it will be all on fire again when you return. If it's a room with desks with lots of computers, even with electricity off, usually takes forever to clear it (supposedly the extinguisher was good for these ?!?!?!?).

The water bombs are a junk as they will fly to the walls, so they're useless or almost in the square rooms. That if they are not sent backwards which happens a lot. So you can only use them reliably on longer and thinner rooms, save them for these.

You must try to save everyone, as you'll definitely need the time bonus. If possible try to save Miss Ion (I couldn't as usual when I got the trophy, she died instantly when I entered the room). Miss Ion will give you 2 minutes (1 for the mission, 1 for saving her). Try to save the cat too, as you'll have to take risks and lose lives for sure.

Always go back to the start to refill your extinguisher before entering a new room, unless it's a really small one and you have half a charge on it. You'll regret it if you don't. And of course immediately cut the electricity ASAP. With luck there will be a single extinguisher recharge in the main corridor, if there's one, this will help once.

Do the larger square room (do hope it's just one) ASAP, then do the furthest rooms, you'll want to be as near the exit as possible in the end.

You need a lot of luck for this one.

• Like 1