Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Multi-Melta

I do. A lot.

I recently got the game (sue me) and it is a stand-up title and I can't wait for the sequel! I just have a a few questions for you:

1. What is your favorite mask? 

2. What is your favorite melee weapon?

3. What is your favorite gun?

4. What is your favorite chapter?

5. Do you ever get your pizza for free?

I don't have any answers. Questions are all I can offer a man like you. . .

Just kidding! I can offer about five answers for five questions. Seems legit to me. My favorite mask? It's a tie between Brandon the Panther and Peter the Unicorn. Silent shots do the body good and Brandon looks so bad. My least favorite mask is either Oscar the Mole or Nigel the Bat. Both are rarely used, and that should be easily understood.

My favorite melee weapon? I enjoy the sword and the fire axe respectfully. Chopping people in half has never been oh so much fun. A runner up would be either the drill or the boiling water for the brutal finishes they provide. The knife came close too. My least favorite? I don't know, the sledgehammer maybe? It swings slow and always got me into trouble with dogs.

My favorite gun? The MP5 machine gun. I like the sound and the magazine size. The M-10 was close, as well as the suppressed Uzi. My least favorite is the double barreled shotgun, due to the fact that I always forget I'm out of ammo and get wasted by the thing more often than any other weapon.

My favorite chapter? It's kind of two-fold. I like Trauma and the events leading up to it for the story. It was the one part I was confused about. Either the character has his head in a wrap (then I'm no longer confused) or his hair turns gray, which would mean that wearing the jacket takes him back to his glory days. I thought it was just a very interesting experience. I also liked the little tips that they gave you, like, "Tip: confess to the police". I'm able to run through Trauma in about 3 to 5 minutes (or less) due to repeatedly getting caught. It's also hard for me to choose an 'action' chapter because they're all so good. I don't have a least favorite.

And no, I never get my pizza for free. Never. I wish I got pizza for free, but it's only because they messed up my order, and that's hardly free. I still paid for the ruined pizza, and if you slather it with anchovies and onions and mushrooms who is going to eat that awful mess? The three things I hate on a pizza.

• Like 1

1. What is your favorite mask? Tony the Tiger, one hit kills, need I say more?

2. What is your favorite melee weapon? Knives, also one hit kills and throwable.

3. What is your favorite gun? The silenced Uzi

4. What is your favorite chapter? All of them are really good.

5. Do you ever get your pizza for free? Nope.

Short and sweet.

• 1 month later...

1. What is your favorite mask?

Zack was absolutely essential for me getting A+ scores when I was still learning the game, but I prefer Brandon for the fact that the boss fights are much less agonizing.

2. What is your favorite melee weapon?

The knife is the best weapon, functionally, but the katana makes such a squicky mess of everything I can't help but love it.

3. What is your favorite gun?

The double barreled shotgun has a wider spread (and more projectiles) than the pump-action.  It also stops the heavies dead in their tracks.  I generally don't use guns much

in this game.  Guns for show, knives for a pro.

4. What is your favorite chapter?

Hot & Heavy.  With either Zack or Brandon I can hit a 28 kill combo, though it takes a pretty good number of deaths to pull it off.  Currently ranked #6 on the PSN leaderboards.  

5. Do you ever get your pizza for free?

I used to work at a liquor store, and was friends with several people who worked at a Gumby's that was staffed almost entirely by alcoholics.  So, yes, I've had shitloads of free

pizza.  Even if I wasn't working I would get free food provided that I would tip the delivery driver.

• 1 month later...

1. What is your favorite mask? Graham, helps with the ninja dodges.

2. What is your favorite melee weapon? Samurai Sword

3. What is your favorite gun? Shotgun (not double-barreled)

4. What is your favorite chapter? Decadence

5. Do you ever get your pizza for free? No

6. What is your least favorite mask? Richard, it does nothing.

7. What is your least favorite melee weapon? Nightstick (it's at the police station)

8. What is your least favorite gun? Assault Rifle, you can't aim as good with it on the PS3.

9. What is your least favorite chapter? Trauma, I hate the random headaches/traumas you get.