Ambermire 3/4 Missions

Brainstef

So, I've just finished Eden-6, and I'm missing 1 quest on this planet, and after checking the locations, it is from Ambermire. Now, I've checked online, but couldn't find any information, all the side quests attributed to Ambermire/Eden-6 are done in my log. I even repeated the burger delivery quest from Reliance. Any ideas please? 

Up to this point, after methodically clearing the areas I was going through with the main quest, I was missing only another one, in Meridian Outskirts (nog catcher one) that didn't appear on map, and I had to actually get close to the bounty board to make the exclamation mark appear. If that is the case, please mention where the board/quest giver is in Ambermire. Have done the Sellout and the Rocks sidequests.

Edited by Brainstef

On 19/9/2019 at 11:06 PM, RolliePollieYoni said:

So I also was having this problem and was following this post, but I just got the Platinum so the tracker is messed up. It still says I have 3/4 but I have the trophy for all side quests. I just finished the last 2 circle of slaughters I needed and the trophy popped! Hope this help!

Same here 3/4...so the trophy will anyway?