5. Depths: Swirling Flood
  6. Depths: Cliffs of Rust
  7. Depths: Silent White
  8. Depths: Arachnid Grotto
  9. Depths: Misty Ruins
  10. Depths: Rocky Ruins
  11. Depths: Zero District
  12. Depths: Void District

Edit: Regardless of searching online forever, I finally found a link after getting help from KristofferJr about where it was. Shoutout for the quick assist! Here is a link to help find any maps you might be missing: http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/code-vein-dark-depths-map-location-guide/

Edited by GamerCrazy2

7 minutes ago, KristofferJr said:

You're missing Flood of Impurity, It's from a sidequest i believe. I just ran around doing all quests before fighting last boss 

Ah! I thought I had did them all but I will try another map run to see if anyone comes up! Thank you for giving me a name to go off of!

Edit: Using the name you gave I finally found a site listing all of the locations and found it from a world spawn when exiting the town ruins after using the statue. Tysm!

Edited by GamerCrazy2

12 minutes ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

Ah! I thought I had did them all but I will try another map run to see if anyone comes up! Thank you for giving me a name to go off of!

Edit: Using the name you gave I finally found a site listing all of the locations and found it from a world spawn when exiting the town ruins after using the statue. Tysm!

No problem! I gave slight wrong info then, but glad you found it! I'm just scratching my head looking for the last vestige part, google is a no go, sadly 

2 minutes ago, KristofferJr said:

No problem! I gave slight wrong info then, but glad you found it! I'm just scratching my head looking for the last vestige part, google is a no go, sadly 

Which part do you need? I pretty much did the whole game today and I might be able to tell you where it is. Hermes and Scout are all in Deep Roads but I am assuming you have them all.

Edited by GamerCrazy2

11 minutes ago, KristofferJr said:

I am Missing the Fionn Part B, i've searched all of frozen ridge, so im kinda clueless

I did find them all but the snow area can be hard to explain, all I can find online to explain it is " Part B: near the second mistle, enter the cave but instead of taking the path that leads to the ladders take the other path upwards. You’ll find it there "

I already picked them up so i can't really show you where they are until i burn through new game plus. Good luck though!