glitches

matso1987

it came to my attention, that this game has a lot of glitches, this is not something new for gamers. what impresses me and made me write this, is that a lot of people mention glitches somehow personalized

if i might say. it is like every copy of this game has a different glitch!mine counts kills reversed, melee kills count as shooting kills and vice versa. it would be interesting to report what kind of glitches have occurred to us through the course of the game, and also if anyone experienced a glitch like the above mentioned, because my internet search gave me nothing on this!

Edited by matso1987

• 2 years later...

The glitches screwed my 10 Star Walk through. I have counted the melee and shooting kills with pen and paper. I was sure to have 90+ melee kills but after the credits the game told me i have only 74 melee kills. 1 single kill! My last save was right befor Eddie. I tried some few more times and killed Eddie,  the 4 Daddys and the 2 monsters in the basement with melee attacks. After the 5th try I got 76 melee kills. It was frustrating. But in the end I finally got the Platinum. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.5.2022 at 1:36 PM, MS120581 said:

The glitches screwed my 10 Star Walk through. I have counted the melee and shooting kills with pen and paper. I was sure to have 90+ melee kills but after the credits the game told me i have only 74 melee kills. 1 single kill! My last save was right befor Eddie. I tried some few more times and killed Eddie,  the 4 Daddys and the 2 monsters in the basement with melee attacks. After the 5th try I got 76 melee kills. It was frustrating. But in the end I finally got the Platinum. 

If you Shoot a Enemy down, and do your kick...the kill counts as a melee kill.

• Like 1

On 2022-05-07 at 1:36 PM, MS120581 said:

Gratz! That's a prestigious platinum!

On 15.5.2022 at 10:11 PM, KatzenSebi said:

If you Shoot a Enemy down, and do your kick...the kill counts as a melee kill.

Thats right. I have done all my melee kills like that. Counts Not right anyway. 

On 16.5.2022 at 2:01 AM, Quink666 said:

Gratz! That's a prestigious platinum!

Thank you. Yes I am proud to have this plat on my Account. 

• 1 year later...

anyone encountered a glitch exiting the balcony room, 209 if i remeber, before the pyramid head fight in bluecreak apartments?

when you leave the room everything disappears, and you are left running in the fog..

i think i can reproduce it, havent tried it yet, anyone thinks of a way this can be useful? for spedrunning maybe?