Very good game...

Wade_VC

I just finished the game on the first play-through on Normal, and I have to say this is a very fun and enjoyable game. I will be trying to get my Platinum on this one for sure.

The graphics a great, storyline exceptional, and overall gameplay is simply fantastic. One thing I did like about the game is it kept Spiderman's wit and smart-alec remarks as is a trademark in the comic books.

Just a great action/fighting game and one I would whole-heartedly recommend!

• 9 months later...

I just finished the game on the first play-through on Normal, and I have to say this is a very fun and enjoyable game. I will be trying to get my Platinum on this one for sure.

The graphics a great, storyline exceptional, and overall gameplay is simply fantastic. One thing I did like about the game is it kept Spiderman's wit and smart-alec remarks as is a trademark in the comic books.

Just a great action/fighting game and one I would whole-heartedly recommend!

Sorry for such a late quote here but, I am just finishing up the :platinum: for this game now. I enjoyed Edge of Time but, this one IMO is a little better overall. I like the 4 different dimensions and having the ability to play as each of the different spider-men. My only complaint for this game is the camera control when wall crawling... it's atrocious! I almost make myself motion sick with how wonky the camera gets when you are trying to crawl along a ceiling or wall :(

The voice-acting is quite funny and I really enjoy the gameplay on this one. I am now trying to finish up the Platinum ratings on all levels so i'm going through each of the levels again to "clean up". There are a ton of boss fights in this one where EoT essentially had none; I guess they were trying to make up for that fact, haha.

I'm now excited about the prospect of the new Amazing Spider-Man game and will be picking that up in the near future :)

• Like 1