Rage Quitting

Prime3324

On 11/21/2019 at 2:08 PM, Prime3324 said:

Do you lose 1000 LP if you rage quit 3 times in a 2 hour span? If so, when do they knock your LP down? After the 24 hour ban?

You lose around 75LP every time you rage quit. I don’t think Capcom enforces the ban policy anymore, as I frequently play Street Fighter V (Ultra Gold, was Platinum) and I still get matched with the people who rage quit on me. However, it’s not advisable to rage quit. Accept the lost and continue practicing in Casual Match, Training Mode, and Battle Lounge. Reaching Golden League is not difficult if you actually block and anti-air. 

4 hours ago, Paul said:

You lose around 75LP every time you rage quit. I don’t think Capcom enforces the ban policy anymore, as I frequently play Street Fighter V (Ultra Gold, almost Platinum) and I still get matched with the people who rage quit on me. However, it’s not advisable to rage quit. Accept the lost and continue practicing in Casual Match, Training Mode, and Battle Lounge. Reaching Golden League is not difficult if you actually block and anti-air. 

I see you reached Golden League. My bad. Good job! 

Edited by Paul