Weapon Unequipping?

Kwotey

In the last hour or so I can't switch between my melee and my sniper.. The sniper keeps unequipping? I put on a shotgun and my melee and that switches fine (left on D-pad) put sniper back on and boom press left and it unequips and switches me to unarmed. 

Anyone know why? I've been playing fine today and yesterday but all of a sudden this happens.. 

Edit: all weapons are now glitched I've even tried trading them and the other person and they have the same issue. I can equip two melee weapons fine.. I've picked up a new weapon and that's fine switching.. So all my currenlty owned weapons are glitched WTF? 

Edit 2: found out its all two handed weapons. So now I can't use left D-pad to switch.. 70hrs of using it and now I've got to get used to using up on the D-pad and using the wheel. Fml. 

Edit 3: switching works again now.. But still happens from time to time.. I try fast traveling a decent distance away and it seems to fix it.. To be fair this is the first bug in the game I've encounter after 60 hrs of play.

Edited by Kwotey