Possible glitch? "Hammer Time" trophy.

MrHappyPants

For some reason that when I am reaching mastery level 10 with one of my hammer weapons.. The trophy "hammer time" isn't unlocking..  I have the Laserhammer, Kugelhammer and Uberhammer all to master level 10 and the trophy has not unlocked yet??????? Like what the fuck? I am not going to start over since I am almost got all my weapons to master level 10.. So it is possible to unlock the "one women army" trophy before "hammer time".. I don't know what is going on..

Again... I REALLY REALLY don't want to restart all the weapon and kills because one weapon trophy refuses to unlock when I am really close to all the weapons on level 10 mastery... No.... No... no... Fuck that shit..

Anyone else having this problem?

I got mastery level will all hammer weapons and the trophy did not unlock..

I also have video proof of not unlocking and all my other hammer weapons stats.. =/

Lets see if the "One Women Army" trophy unlocks

UPDATE: I unlocked the One Women Army trophy with no problem but not Hammer Time trophy.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.. I am sure I am not the only one person who has this problem...

Well time to grind the more out of this game for the last few trophies.

I have no idea what's up with that, but you could try deleting your save game and starting fresh. You could get the uber hammer with maybe 5 hours or so? And it's real quick to level that to level 10. That's when the trophy unlocked for me. You might want to play patchless (if you have the disc version) in case the patches messed with this somehow.

I got the one women trophy which should of been before hammer time..

There is NO way I am starting fresh because I was close. I will start again when I have got most of these other trophies unlocked..

Like get all the upgrades and attachments and upgrades for attachments.