New kindred buff is amazing!

As an avid Kindred user i'm so happy it got a buff. There is no excuse not to use it now. It activates both when you or someone else is on the hook even if the other suvivor does not have the perk.

It sure helps out in the lower ranks where people usually let you go to struggle phase before you get saved. It won't be as usefull in the purple/red ranks but it still is really helpful.

It's not the buff i wanted but it's still great. I was hoping they would combine Were Gonna Live Forever with kindred to make it more like BBQ & Chili with 2 effects, double Bp and a aura ability. Right now Were Gonna Live Forever is so much weaker then BBQ & Chili

Anyone else here use kindred alot?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 0:06 PM, Quink666 said:

As an avid Kindred user i'm so happy it got a buff. There is no excuse not to use it now. It activates both when you or someone else is on the hook even if the other suvivor does not have the perk.

It sure helps out in the lower ranks where people usually let you go to struggle phase before you get saved. It won't be as usefull in the purple/red ranks but it still is really helpful.

It's not the buff i wanted but it's still great. I was hoping they would combine Were Gonna Live Forever with kindred to make it more like BBQ & Chili with 2 effects, double Bp and a aura ability. Right now Were Gonna Live Forever is so much weaker then BBQ & Chili

Anyone else here use kindred alot?

I always enjoyed kindred and thought it was a pretty underrated perk. Especially for lower ranks when I first started. 

• Like 1