Still need one last cat....

UncleJacksPS

This single cat has been eluding me for over a year and a half now and I can't figure it out. I've legit tried and restarted everything and again still just this last damn cat I need won't give me it's stupid gift... Please help... I need the tan colored one with the orange on it's left ear and eye. Please send help ?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 11:11 AM, UncleJacksPS said:

I still need help with this f****** cat... I want this platinum... Please someone help me....

If you're referring to Peaches, that's the last cat I need a gift from as well haha

How many times has Peaches visited you?

Here's my situation:

- Only started playing the English version for ~3 months; been checking on the game at least once a day for a few minutes

- Peaches visited 25 times as of today (Ginger, the cat with second-lowest visits at 44 already gave me a gift; the others all have 50-100 visits)

- It's been around 3 weeks since I received a gift

- All of Peaches' Top 3 Goodies are placed in the yard (Cat Condo Complex / Blue Rubber Ball / Cardboard House), and I read that fancier food attracts him faster, so I've been mostly using Sashimi (this might be true for the mobile version, but unsure if it still applies to PS4 version)

I'm thinking that all cats have different # of visits they have to reach before giving their gift. I can't seem to find any reason why Peaches visits the least frequently (like up to / over 1 day between visits).

• 1 year later...

Also waiting for this cat, currently at 43 visits and still no gift. Already have all the favorite goodies out so guess I just gotta try using Sashimi

EDIT: sashimi really does work - went from 43 to 51 visits in just a little over a day (still no gift, but can't be long now...). And for me at least, the yellow bucket (not the blue rubber ball) is listed among the favorite goodies (I currently have both out)

Edited by Zanreo

Update: using sashimi for more frequent Peaches visits apparently stopped working yesterday (only got one visit) but I tried switching to Ritzy Bitz today, and got several visits not too long after that - so maybe try switching food every day or every other day (or whenever the visits slow down)?

Edited by Zanreo