Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (PS3)- Possibility of trophies not unlocking when console is not set to English US or English UK language

Geridian

Hello all,

played this game until minutes ago and encountered a bug/glitch which is documented on playstationtrophies.org [Warning in the trophy guide] [LINK1] [LINK2]:

• When your console is set to another language which is not English US or English UK it is possible that some trophies don`t unlock when they should, BUT you should be able to earn the missing trophies in "Puzzle Free-Play" (unlocked automatically when you finish the story mode. There you can replay every puzzle the game has to offer).
    • Because of this it is possible that order of unlocked trophies looks awkward in the end.
  • Just change your console's language to English US or English UK >> Reload your completed save >> Solve the puzzle in "Puzzle Free-Play"-mode.
  • Or change the console's language as soon as you can when a trophy did not pop when it should and remember to solve the puzzle again in "Puzzle Free-Play"-mode.

This is what happened in my case:

1. My PS3 was set to German language.
  2. I began to play this game.
  3. When the third puzzle became available for the "Yeah, I'm into some stuff."-trophy I solved it.
  4. Trophy did not pop up.
  5. Closed the game.
  6. Changed console language to English.
  7. Completed the story mode from this point onward because I didn't want to get another trophy glitched

==> After the credits I solved the three needed puzzles for the "Yeah, I'm into some stuff."-trophy again during "Puzzle Free-Play" and finally this trophy unlocked

This is also the reason why all trophies which are granted when you finish the whole game are achieved by me (Thorough Investigation//Perfect Puzzle Agent//Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity and Madness//Kicked the Habit//The Professional) before the "Yeah, I'm into some stuff."-trophy.

Hope this warning helps some people. :)

• Like 4